To protect the community, in conjunction with other public agencies, by providing safe and secure facilities, offering opportunities for offenders to become contributing members of society, and has highly trained and professional correctional staff.
Supporting this vision, we uphold the following values:
- Valuing our Employess
- Practicing Teamwork
- A Strong Commitment to Safety and Security
- Living by the Highest Standards of Ethics and Integrity
- Operational Excellence
- Serving the Community
We strive to keep all citizens of the community safe, and positively impact those who are held or who must serve sanctions in our facility. The goals that we work toward are:
- Respect other. Treat others as you expect to be treated.
- Continue professional development of staff.
- Promote public safety and impact recidivism.
- Provide inmate programs that encourage rational behavior and restore individual responsibility.
- Use resources effectively and efficiently.